Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mini Memoir

My name is Jamie Rose. I’m 20 years old, and like most my age, I’m still trying to figure it all out. There are a few things I do know though. I know the people in my life make it worth living, which contributes to the fact that I don’t like being alone. I know I get excited and worried at the same time when I think about the future. I know some of the best advice I’ve ever received was to always keep a positive attitude and a sense of humor.

But a personality is composed of more than our outlooks. It’s also about where we came from, what we do, and the things we like. So on a more basic level, here are a few things about me: I grew up in Anchorage, Alaska and moved to Tucson when I was 14. I’ve lived in Tempe a year and a half and absolutely love it. I have two parents, one sister, and a dog, all of whom make up my great support system. I think there’s nothing better than a good movie, a good book, or good music. In my spare time, I like to enjoy those things.

Since trying to define and explain oneself can be difficult, the easiest thing to do would be to keep it simple. I’m a sophomore at Arizona State majoring in Business Communications, and I’m having a great college experience. I enjoy the little things in life, I work every day to remind myself not to take anything for granted, and I believe the best feeling in the world is that of adventure. My name is Jamie Rose, nice to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment