Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 15 Peer Review

John:
So I was a little confused by your last post… I hope this isn’t a true story. It’s pretty disturbing near the end. If it isn’t real it’s still a little strange to write that graphically for class. Hope you’re okay.
Kayla:
“All Conquers Love” was a very eye opening piece. I didn’t expect it to go the way that it did, but in this case the element of surprise made it good. For a while I thought the two characters would end up together, but then the separation of different faiths made the ultimate difference. This post tapped into faith in a different and interesting way. “Even I Have Them” was written in a really unique way that I liked a lot. The fact that I was unsure what you were talking about at first was intriguing. Then when it was revealed that it was books, it was fun to reevaluate the beginning. Both of these posts really showed your ability as a writer, good job!
Kimberly:
I really enjoyed reading “The Sage of the Lost Purse”. The way you set it up in comic form was really fun and made the story have a whole new level of interesting. I’ve been in that situation with my wallet before, and having it returned in tact is just the best feeling. You really captured that and made it a very successful post. “I Had a Mother Who Read to Me” was very touching. I also had a mother who read to me, and it’s extraordinary what a difference in can make in your perception of books. The way you explained your progressive love of books made this post exciting and meaningful. I enjoyed both of your posts this week very much, and I can tell how much your writing means to you. Nice job!

No comments:

Post a Comment